Dublin Biocide Symposium – Tuesday 23rd – Wednesday 24th March 2021. Early bird discount now available.
The PRCD in Ireland organised a very successful Industry Symposium on Biocidal Products in March 2020. Following on from this Symposium, Kerona Scientific Ltd. is delighted to announce that this year we will be organising a virtual Dublin Biocide Symposium on Tuesday 23rd – Wednesday 24th March 2021 with contributions from the PRCD. The Symposium will include a wide range of topics of interest to industry and participation from EU Ministries, industry, consultancies and test facilities.
We sincerely hope that you can join us for this exciting opportunity to hear from regulatory experts in the European biocide industry. Confirmed presenters so far include:
- Donal Lynch, PRCD Ireland – Regulation of Biocidal Products – history, status and challenges
- Erik van de Plassche, BPC, ECHA, Helsinki – Activities of the Biocidal Products Committee
- Cindy van der Meer, ctgb, the Netherlands – Experiences with Union Authorisation and Biocidal Product Families
- Darren Abrahams, Steptoe and Johnson Brussels – Data protection and sharing under Regulation 529/2012
- Silvia Colombo/Sandro Marroncelli, ChemService S.r.l., Italy – Recommendations for efficacy testing of biocides
- Dr Ilse Tonk, Charles River, The Netherlands – Assessing the ED potential of your substance
- Mike McGrath, Necon Technologies Ltd., Ireland – Industry experiences with the BPR
- Mary Canty, PRCD Ireland – Enforcement and other issues
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the symposium will be a virtual event, with 3 hours per day from 9am to 12 noon GMT (10am – 1pm CET) on Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th March. See our website for further details on the programme of events.
Our objective in organising the symposium is to make it as widely accessible as possible and with this end in mind the registration fee is set at €300 for the two days.
As with the Dublin Plant Protection Symposium held in December 2020, we are pleased to offer all our existing clients a discount on the registration fee. A discount is also available for multiple attendees from the same organisation. Please contact us for further details. All participants can save 10% on the registration fee using the early bird code 8D4W7YJV before the 23rd February 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event and in the meantime hope that you stay safe and well.
If you have any questions in relation to the registration of biocidal products in the EU, a member of our team would be happy to assist you – please contact us discuss your requirements further.