Environmental Risk Assessment under the BPR (Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012
The webinar goes through the background and fundamentals of environmental risk assessment under the BPR, including:
- key parameters and inputs
- end-points (environmental fate, ecotoxicological)
- interpretation and refinements of the exposure assessment
- sources of guidance
- environmental compartments considered (emission pathways)
- application scenarios, emission scenario documents
- calculation of emissions and PECs
- models available, EUSES 2.2.0
- risk characterisation
- risk management measures, refinement options
- considerations for biocidal product families
To ensure the most effective training with optimal involvement from the attendees, and encourage attendees to ask questions during the training, places are strictly limited to 30 delegates per webinar.
All registrants to the training webinar will receive a copy of all slides and access to a recording of the webinars for your personal review.