An Introduction to Technical Equivalence under the BPR Regulation 528/2012
This webinar will provide a general introduction to the process for establishing technical equivalence for a new source of a chemical active substance at EU level as outlined in the ECHA guidance, including:
- terminology and definitions
- ECHA procedure for assessment of equivalence and timelines
- available guidance – ECHA guidance
- the two-tier approach to technical equivalence assessment
- outline of the data requirements
To ensure the most effective training with optimal involvement from the attendees, and encourage attendees to ask questions during the training, places are strictly limited to 30 delegates per webinar.
All registrants to the training webinar will receive a copy of all slides and access to a recording of the webinars for your personal review.